Staying healthy is the most important thing for auditions. With allergy season around the corner, I have great remedies that I take to make sure I am healthy for auditions!
- APPLE CIDER VINEGAR – 1 tbsp into a glass of water or hot water with lemon & honey (or just take a shot of it)
- GINGER – ginger tea, ginger chews, eating ginger, it all has endless benefits. Ginger helps with digestion, respiratory infections, fights bacteria, and it tastes good!
- LOCAL HONEY (Extremely helpful for allergy season!)- When I say local honey I mean buy honey that is from a town close by to you. Buying Honey that is local helps fight the same allergens. I will literally eat spoonfuls of honey during the spring to fight off allergies.
- WATER – Drink water! Lots of it! You can never drink too much water. Get a very large water bottle to force yourself to drink more every day!
- COLLOIDAL SILVER SPRAY – Before going into any public space, spray this near your nose or on your face, this protects you from outside bacteria. I have survived off this, living in NYC and using the subway every day, this is how i protect myself from the germs.
- WASH YOUR HANDS!!!
- STEAMER – Buy a portable face steamer at CVS or your local pharmacy, this is a perfect way to hydrate your chords before an audition.